Healthy Blueberry Banana Pancakes
These gluten free blueberry banana pancakes are a healthy breakfast/snack for the whole family. They're perfect for the latter stages of weaning; my little girl loves them.
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- 4 tbsp self raising gluten free flour sieved
- 2 tbsp milk
- handful of fresh blueberries
- Mix together all ingredients (except blueberries) in a large bowl until a smooth batter is formed.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick pan and – once hot – add 1 tbsp rapeseed oil.
- Using a ladle, add batter to the pan to form pancakes.
- Cook at a medium-high heat for approx. 2 minutes (or until bubbles appear). Once bubbles begin to appear on top, it’s time to flip.
- Flip pancakes and cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Delicious served with a dollop of natural yoghurt, a drizzle of maple syrup and some fresh berries.