Chocolate Biscuit Cake
This basic gluten free chocolate biscuit cake can be easily modified to suit your preferences; toss in any variety of chopped gluten free chocolate bars, marshmallows or even jellies of your choosing. This is definitely one for the children's birthday parties, and they'll love getting involved in making it.
- 2 packets of plain gluten free biscuits (approx. 300g) I use McVities Gluten Free Original Hobnobs
- 400 g milk chocolate ensure gluten free
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 Cadbury Crunchie bars chopped
- 50 g marshmallows ensure gluten free
- Melt the milk chocolate over a pan of warm water. Add condensed milk when chocolate is almost melted and stir well until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the gluten free biscuits, followed by the marshmallows and the Crunchie pieces.
- Press firmly into a *lined loaf tin.
- Leave to set for approximately 1 hour in the fridge.
- Remove from tin, dust with icing sugar, and serve.
*lined loaf tin: I line my tin with greaseproof/baking paper